Sep 8, 2011

The Slithery dee... did not eat me


Sorry for the delay in my updates boils and ghouls. I can assure you that there have been many spooky adventures and twisted tales I have uncovered this summer! I am currently writing journal entry's for all of them, including a special entry, long overdue, about my phantom stranger and I's Halloween wedding last year.

I have taken a trip back in time to visit the St. Valentines Day Massacre as well as the legendary Mob boss Al Capone. Shortly fallowed with a journey to the very haunted and historical Grand Jerome Hotel in the most haunted town in the US, Jerome Arizona. Later I went to see America's most bizarre murder and the man who inspired such chilling horror classics such as Alfred Hitchock's Psycho and Tobe Hopper's Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Ed Gein. I also stopped by a local haunted park here in Milwaukee that many do not know of its dark history, Lake Park. Feeling hungry, I stopped at a very haunted local restaurant called Heaven City to dine amongst the dead mobsters and Indians that enjoy making themselves still known to the living. I look forward to sharing all these scary tales with you very soon in the hopes to keep you up at night in fear of the supernatural and mad men that lurk outside your bedroom door!

I am pleased to announce that I will be apart of Haunted Wisconsin.com this year again, and look forward to attending many local haunts that I will review for you so that you can be sure to chose the best haunted attraction to visit!
http://www.hauntedwisconsin.com/

Also, outside of local haunts, I will be traveling to Atlanta to visit America's #1 Haunted House, *NETHERWORLD and from there, to Orlando Florida to explore America's #1 Haunted Attraction, *Halloween Horror Nights! I will come back with plenty of pics and spooky stories from each I am sure!

So, stay tuned... there is plenty for me to share with you all.. and it is coming VERY soon!

Yours ghouly,
C.


*Please visit side bar for links

No comments:

Post a Comment